Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer Review And In-Depth Analysis
These days it’s rare to find a “unique” approach to building muscle mass that actually works. Sure, anybody can throw around some fancy sounding “scientific” words, dress up an ordinary workout and disguise it as something else, and get some slick advertising to promote the “breakthrough” system. This happens far too often and is the reason for so many crappy products.
In this Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer review, I will be ripping through this slick product to reveal the truth behind it, along the way I will be exposing both the pro’s and con’s to this program. I will also go through each component in the training and give you a sneak peak about what you will learn.
If you haven’t seen it already, click the image below to check out Kyle Leon’s video presentation about Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer.
What Is Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer? Let’s Clear This Up!
Kyle Leon, the creator of Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer, has created a muscle building course that has been designed to allow users a more customized and unique approach to building mass by creating a tailor made diet and workout system.
While the large majority of bodybuilding systems are a generalized “one size fits all” type of program, Kyle’s Muscle Maximizer system demonstrates in a step-by-step manner how to design the perfect workout and diet plan that is based on your age, weight, height, metabolism, and somatotype (body type).
Become A Muscle Building Scientist…
All top athletes, professional bodybuilders, and Hollywood stars who want to achieve specific physical goals, don’t follow a set program that the masses use. No, no, no! Instead, they will go to a highly trained and skilled trainer (usually for a small fortune) and get them to design a completely customized workout and nutrition plan that is designed specifically for that athlete, bodybuilder or Hollywood star. A customizable approach is the quickest way to getting the ultimate results that you desire. Kyle Leon’s Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer course will allow you to become the equivalent of a muscle building scientist who can tweak a number of variables and achieve lightening like results.
Now, onto the key features, an inside look into this system, and the pro’s and con’s. Many Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer reviews leave the details out of surrounding these topics. But not here!
Muscle Maximizer Features…
- Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer “Plug And Grow” Software – The software that is included with the Muscle Maximizer course is where this system truly shines and sets itself apart from many other bodybuilding programs currently on the market. You will be given a piece of software, which is actually an interactive document (works on both Mac and PC), that will allow you to plug in a variety of parameters and it will then customize a nutrition and workout program that is designed and tailor made specifically for you. It doesn’t get any easier than this. I took a screen capture image of the software without any parameters added to it. Take a look at it below…
- Somatotype Specific – Your unique body-type is called a somatotype and is the missing link to achieving solid muscle mass fast. Although there are many different combinations of somatotypes, they can generally be classed under three main categories: ectomorph (skinny guys), mesomorph (naturally muscular), and endomorph (overweight). Understanding not only the exact body-type that you are but also how this will effect your ability to put on slabs of muscle mass is vital. Kyle shows you a quick method for discovering your somatotype and if you are a combination of two different body-types, such as an ecto-mesomorph. This is eye opening stuff!
- Complete Muscle Building System – I always hate it when I buy something and then I have to purchase many other products to fill in the gaps that the first one created. Thankfully, this is not the case with the Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer workout system! Kyle covers all angles, aspects, and methods to getting ripped in record time. This is a complete and very comprehensive muscle building system.
Inside Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer – A Sneak Peak (Shh!)
The main product page is only an appetizer for the Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer course and it didn’t go into detail about the specifics of the program. So I decided to purchase Kyle’s system to get the inside scoop on this training. Below I reveal the individual components and a brief summary of what you will learn…
- Muscle Maximizer Guide – This 12 page guide is a quick introduction to Kyle Leon and his unique system. You will find out why this program is different, what it does, and how to identify your somatotype (body-type).
- SMM Quickstart Guide – This is a 2 page reference guide that will show you at a glance how to use the software and what each individual field does. This is a quick and easy way to get started using the software and how to best utilize it.
- Video Tutorial – Kyle Leon demonstrates how to use the software, tips to make it work optimally, and the purpose behind each variable factor. After reading the Muscle Maximizer Guide, I would recommend watching this video before you get stuck into using the software. You will be blown away at what this software can do once you view this 10 minute video.
- The Software – This is the heart of the Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer program. I was very impressed with what Kyle has done with this software and how he has done it. Every aspect of your nutrition and workout program is completely customized and tailor made to your unique specifications.
- Somatotype Weight Training Guide – This 62 page guide will walk you through the entire 9 week muscle building program. The information contained in this guide works hand in hand with the customized information provided by the software. Kyle will reveal the 5 keys that will make this system work, the exact workouts to perform for your body-type, and detailed instruction on how to do each workout.
- Somatotype Training Logs – Workout logs are included for each body-type and combination body-types. Print out your specific training log and take it with you when you hit the gym to record your results and track your progress.
- Somanabolic Supplementation – Kyle reveals the supplements that he recommends to people who follow this system. This short 14 page guide will give you a good understanding why he recommends the supplements that he does, what they each do, and where to buy them. Kyle also states that you don’t need to use supplements but they can enhance your results and help you recover quicker.
- Muscle Maximizer Stack – This is a special offer from Kyle Leon. He has organized a special discount on the four supplements he uses and recommends. The savings are substantial and you will also be given 3 bonus products.
- Supplement Video Training – Kyle gives an overview of his supplementation system and explains within just over 2 minutes how it fits into the bigger picture of the Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer muscle building program.
- 7 Days Out Program – This 19 page guide reveals the secrets top fitness models and pro bodybuilders use to get ripped in only 7 days. This is the system Kyle has used multiple times to prepare for photo shoots, acting jobs, and vacations.
- 7 Days Out Software – To make the whole 7 day process more easier and straightforward, Kyle has created a special software that will help you maximize your results. Just like the main software, you plug in what you want to accomplish and your unique stats and it will tell you exactly what you have to do to achieve your goal in only 7 days.
Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer Pro’s
- No Bulking Then Cutting Cycles – The main aim of Kyle’s system is to allow you to add massive amounts of muscle mass to your frame, while minimizing fat gain. The generic advice of bulking up and then cutting has many negative effects that are explored in detail in the manual. When you follow a customized nutritional approach, which the software offers, you will be able to continue to bulk up without the need to switch to a cutting cycle because you won’t be taking in useless calories.
- No More Playing The Guessing Game – With all generic muscle mass systems, you will have to play the guessing game more often than not. Sure, you will get certain figures to stick to when it comes to things such as caloric intake and protein requirements but these figures are also generalized and won’t give you the edge. Using the Somanabolic diet and workout approach, you will know with pin-point accuracy, exactly what you will need to eat, when to eat, when to workout and what type of workout to do. No more guessing and finding that you are way off with your estimates!
- Customized Pre and Post Workout Nutrition – So you thought you could just chug down a protein shake before and after a workout, maybe swallow a few branched chain amino pills, or mix a few teaspoons of glutamine into water. Once again, a tailor made approach to pre and post workout nutrition is revealed within the Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer system. What you take before and after a workout in regards to actual meals and supplementation will be dictated by your somatotype and your individual goals.
- Fast Results – I loved the 7 Days Out program and software. This was a fantastic addition to the core training and one that I will definitely be taking advantage of whenever I need to get my body looking the best at the drop of a hat.
Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer Con’s
While there really isn’t anything wrong with this program, there was one thing that might slightly annoy some people…
- Biased Product Endorsement – I have no problem with people recommending products and in fact the products that Kyle recommends are the same ones that I use and recommend to people. The only difference is I use different brands or make my own muscle building “cocktails”. Kyle is under contract with his recommend supplement company and even though he states that as part of the contract he is able to recommend other products, he still firmly recommend the companies products he is endorsing. This is really a small thing but it might rub some people up the wrong way.
Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer Conclusion
Overall, I was very happy with Kyle Leon’s product and his unique, tailor made approach to building muscle mass. For many years I have known about the power of somatotype training and it’s exciting to see Kyle embrace this element and create an effective system using it. The addition of the software is where I feel this system truly shines, it’s very innovative, intuitive and will allow you to achieve faster results than what you could expect from the large majority of muscle building systems on the market.
If you want a straight-forward, smart, unique, and quick method to achieve solid results, then you might want to check out Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer. Kyle Leon has done an awesome job putting this together and if you choose to use this system, you can expect outstanding results in only 9 weeks. I hope you enjoyed this Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer review and you see the massive amount of value contained within this system!
Thanks for reading,